Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

CRUISE- PP- Day 2

VERY happy that there was a tiny weeny ickle wickle teeny little LOSS on my scales today.
Rather have a 0.2lb loss then stay the same, or worse still- gain!
I was really expecting to be exactly the same or have put on a little bit, but nooo- things are going in the right direction. Hurrah!!!

TOTAL LOSS:- 4.2lbs in 5 days!!!






So, time for a little incentive for myself. I lose 14 lbs and these beauties shall be my reward..
Drooooool!!!


Only 10lbs to go! :-)
From now on my weigh in is going to be weekly. I mean- I probably will have a peek everyday- but these 0.something-of-a-lb(s) are a pain in the bum and I want to see loss of actual lb-age..


ooh- I ate a tiny squeeze of ketchup today and it made my life!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment