Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

CRUISE- PV- Day 1

WOW- I can't believe it- I've lost all of my weight overnight. I mean literally- ALL OF IT. I weigh NOTHING!!!


I think this causes for a Celebration- best get in touch with Linford Christie- this is clearly a Guinness World Record!


Or not.


May as well have weighed nothing/ lost nothing for all the weight I did lose.


Nah- still chirpy :-D

Loss- 0.4lbs
TOTAL LOSS: 4 lbs in 4 days!!!




Now- I'm gonna eat me some veg!

PV= Protein & Vegetables Day

Food Diary:-

Cup of tea
Fried egg & mushrooms
Kipper fillet, cucumber and cherry tomatoes
Crabsticks
Yeo Valley 0% fat vanilla yoghurt (waayyy too much considering the carbyness of it all)
Can Pepsi Max
Kipper Ragu (garlic, onion, mushrooms, yellow pepper, tinned tomatoes, mixed herbs, KIPPER) with a dollop of creme fraiche stirred in at the end ;-)
Cup of tea

Mood:- Good
Exercise:- TWO HOURS of walking!!!

Small portions, healthy feeling and welcomed the change in flavour and textures.
Cruise is the way forward.

Expecting to stay the same weight wise tomorrow. Or go up a little. Apparently this is to be expected when transitioning from Attack to Cruise, and particularly on Protein & Vegetable days as the veg retains water.
Despite my disclaimer I know this will discourage me somewhat. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment