Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

ATTACK- Day 3

6:49am

Couldn't resist posting this morning...




LOSS:- 1.2lbs
Total Loss- 3lbs in 2 days!!!


Here's hoping for a good day... :-)



7:00pm


Ughhhh...what a terrible terrible day.
The day itself had is troughs and I think my mood/queasiness/exasperation wasn't helping.
This morning when I got to work I felt so soo sick. That stayed most of the day.
Then there was general cruddy work stuff and the way I reacted to this stuff was not usual. Frustration mounted into certain behaviour which I can only blame on the lack of carbs and sugar? Just my body adjusting obviously- but whether or not this affects your mental health...today says yes- it does.

Anyway I just got in from work and stuffed my face. Semi Dukan attack- not sure really.

Food diary

Dukan Galette with  hard boiled egg and cottage cheese
Cup of tea
Activia Vanilla yoghurt
TOO MANY CRABSTICKS -UGHHH
Cottage cheese and quorn slices- smoky ham & chicken flavours
Activia Mandarin yoghurt
MORE CRABSTICKS
Fried egg & 2 quorn sausages (this is my pig-out!!?)
Cup of tea
Activia strawberry snackpot (picked out most of the fruity bits)



I'm not feeling sick anymore though. Just feel normal. This worries me as it might mean that my dinner has counteracted things. I realise its still protein- but the sausages and the yoghurt were quite carb heavy- well compared to the other things I've been eating.

Only the scales can tell tomorrow...







I miss chirpy, happy Kimberley :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment