Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

ATTACK- Day 4

6:30am



LOSS- 0.6lbs

Possible factors as to why the loss is so low today:-
Quorn sausages for dinner (CARB)
Activia snackpot for pudding (CARB)
Didn't do my 20 minute walk
I'm nearing the end of my attack phase, and have lost all of the water I need to lose.

However:-

"Any weight loss, no matter how tiny, will be your very best incentive"- Dr. Dukan..


sooo...

A LOSS IS A LOSS RIGHT?! HURRAH FOR ME!!!

3.6lbs in 3 days!!!


Breakfast

Just had a lovely sweet omelette for breakfast served with Rhubarb and Vanilla Fat Free yoghurt. Was my mums idea.


Twas real easy. 

2x eggs mixed with a splash of skimmed milk. Add cinnamon and sweetener to taste.
Wipe a tiny bit of oil round the pan with kitchen roll so that the omelette won't stick, but you won't actually be digesting any oil and cook both sides for a few minutes until piping hot all the way through.
YUM.


Fingers crossed for a successful day...




Later...

GREAT DAY GANG!!!


Food Diary-

Sweet omlette with yoghurt (see above)
Cup of tea
Can of diet coke
Activia Mandarin yoghurt
Crabsticks
Cottage cheese & Quorn slices
Activia Vanilla yoghurt
Crabsticks
Quorn slices
Glass semi-skimmed milk (cheat!!! should be skimmed)
Mackerel fillet
Activia Vanilla yoghurt

(no Dukan galette today- oops!)

Stuff-

Really good day. Thought it was great of my colleague to buy me a can of diet coke (HUGE TREAT) when she bought everyone else in the office chocolate muffins. It was nice not to feel deprived. I hate that feeling on diets. There's no point if you feel sorry all the time.
Mr. Dukan said that "euphoria" would kick in on Day 3. He lied. Day 4 is definitely the one for me!!!

NO SICKNESS!!!
= enjoying crabsticks. The smell doesn't make me wretch. This is a HUGE plus as they're great for snacking on- personally I find them tres stinky in the office- but the others don't seem to mind.
= 45 minute walk to Tesco and back during lunch was more brisk. Last time all the joggling around made me want to heave.
= chirpier mood. When I feel ill my thoughts go a little like this "oh-my-god-i-feel-so-sick-ugghhh-i-feel-sick-why-do-i-feel-so-sick-what-if-i-am-sick-i-feel-so-sick-im-going-to-be-sick-i-feel-sick-i-feel-sick-i-feel-sick" and this is NO exaggeration. It takes over. None of that nonsense today.

LOVED my mackerel tonight. Soooo tasty and chewy! And I was full up after the one fillet which means to more for me to enjoy at a later date (not too late or I'll get food poisoning and then I really will lose weight!)

Think the glass of milk was a bit baddd- but you only live once right! Ha!


*In other news- I got offered a permanent job today where I work. I've been there as a temp with an agency for 6 months and finally sealed the deal today.*

Soo...I'm losing weight, feeling chirpy, and employed!!! Hurrah for me! :-D


Bring on the veg tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment