Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Update- Day 9 - Cruise Day 5

Coooeyyy!!!


Don't worry I've not disappeared. I do log on every day but try hard not to type type type my life away. But things are going good y'all!!!









Soo...

Start weight:- 137.4lbs
Current weight:- 132lbs
Total Loss:- 5.4lbs
Weight left to lose:- 13lbs

The scales have been going down (touch wood) EVERY day. Even when its 0.2lbs I'm happy.
Today was my second PV day so I do expect it to go up or stay the same tomorrow, although it didn't last time. But I'm prepared if that happens (so I say).

Some of my cooking:-


Dukan Galette's- made in bulk. Each contains my daily oatbran and they keep fresh in the fridge for up to a week.
 
Dukan Muffins- both sweet and savoury. Again containing daily oatbran allowance. I've enjoyed this as a "cake" with a vanilla yoghurt, and this morning had an "egg mcmuffin" with reduced salt and sugar ketchup :-)




Dukan Lasagne- The courgette's are my "lasagne" sheets. I scrimped a bit hence the gaps on top. My "ricotta" was tofu- and it was bloomin lovely! All the flavours and vegetables. Mmmm...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment