Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Confession o'clock

I'm baackkkk!!!

Ok- so not sure if I really made it clear that I went off on my hols for a week. One of the MAJOR reasons I started Dukanising my life was to lose some lb-age quickly for my hols.
My goal was to weigh 129lbs by my final weigh in on 14/5/12 and I actually weighed 128lbs which was FAB and a hugeee loss of 9.4lbs in 3 weeks.

So...I got back yesterday. While away I went through various combinations of not giving a damn about what I ate, eating consciously, and somewhere in between where I chose slices of cake over slices of bread instead of having both. (Sure there's some logic in there somewhere.)

Anyway...so todays post-holiday weigh in reveals a GAIN of 3.2lbs


But I'm totally ok with this (would NOT have been ok with a +5lb for example)

So...the plan is now to embark on ATTACK II- whereby I do a 3-4 day attack to get down to my pre-holiday weight and to kick start my body a la Dukan.
I'm expecting headaches and difficulties but hopefully I'll find my way. (Soo tempted to write 'weigh' then- ha!)

Confession(s):-
2 Maxibons
2 Scoops of ice-cream
3 pain au chocolats
4 slices of cake
2 pastries
3 hot chocolates
MANY rolls and slices of toast
LOADS of fruit- watermelon, peaches, oranges, kiwis, pears, bananas, prunes
Paella (RICE)
Pasta (PASTA)
Chips (POTATO)
Cocktails (JUICE & Alcohol)
2 sharing bags of crisps (!!!)
4 small bottles of Strongbow (or 5?)
etc etc etc

Anyway- holiday over. Time for attack :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment