Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

CRAVINGS!!!

So its exactly a week since I got back from holiday. A literal holiday in the sun and a sort of holiday from Dukan really.
And I WANT BREAD!!!
I want cake, I want pizza and curry WITH rice and omg I want REAL FOOD!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE CARBS!!!


Ok- I'm exaggerating. I know that it wouldn't even taste as good as I'm making out. Then there would be the guilt and the punishment. Ugh.

But when I become peckish- it would be great to grab a slice of toast. Or a banana?!!!!

Its ok. Things are going well.
Hopefully I'll have a nice smaller number on the scale tomorrow and this will improve things dramatically!!!

(I was 127lbs Sunday, 128lbs yesterday and 127.6lbs today. When I get to below my Sunday weight- we're back on the move!!! :-) )

On the plus...
I did have a lovely dinner. Rainbow trout with some cajun spices, onion, garlic and a splash of lemon. Yum.
Think I'm going to try and do something with a dollop of light philly and sweetener and hopefully will be satisfied! :-)

Hope all you other Dukans out there are doing goooood!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment