Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Dukan CRUISE Review- Week 1

The Cruise phase is a welcome change after the trials and tribulations of your own personal Attack- whether that had to last the whole 10 days or just 1 (still very difficult, I'm sure!)
Vegetables!!!

I don't eat meat and here is where the adventure and creativity begins. Thankfully there are lots of meat substitutes which I have relied on this week. Despite a possible higher carb and fat content- this is a risk I have taken to avoid going nuts!!!

I suggest really considering your meals when on Cruise and I think I am just getting into the swing of things. For example I can eat a tin of sardines with no problem on a PP day so on a PV day, for lunch I should be a little more inventive- left over "lasagne" with lots of veg and veggie mince. If I had sardines on a PV for laziness and ease, I'd regret it on my PP day when it is sometimes a little more difficult to create tasty menu's.


Weight Loss

Ok- so the reason we are becoming Dukanised.
Obviously much more steady than the Attack phase- but still coming off.

Week 1 Loss- 2.2lbs
Total Loss:- 6.2lbs in 13 days.

The difference with this phase is that after a PV day the scale seems to stay the same for me, and then after a PP day it drops.

Fri PV:- 133.4
Sat PP:- 133.2
Sun PV:- 133
Mon PP:- 132.4
Tues PV:- 132
Weds PP:- 132
Thurs PV:- 131.2
Fri PP:- 131.2


TIPS:-

WALK THE WALK- Make sure you do the 30 minutes walk each day. Gets rid of the vegetable bloat, keeps you active and is the catalyst for Dr. Dukan to aid weight loss.
DRINK!!!- I've found 0 calorie fizzy drinks, tea and plain old water help create structure around what you're eating and when. If you're peeing so much it gets annoying- you know you're drinking enough!
BE CREATIVE- there are so many recipes online there is no excuse to be relying on crabsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment