Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

STS

Groan.
STS means Stayed the Same in the dieting world.
Thought I should make a point of noting it down as this is the first time- on my 10th day that the numbers on the scale did not go down.

The dreaded 132.0
I'm annoyed.
Maybe not annoyed- thats sort of an angry feeling isn't it. I'm more disappointed really.

Points of consideration:-
  • The numbers didn't go up- good thing!
  • It was a vegetable day yesterday- and they retain water
  • I ate THREE GODDAMN PARSNIPS YESTERDAY!!! (I knew they'd come back to haunt me).
  • I now can't update my little weight loss ticker :-(
  • I still have lost 5.4lbs all together
  • I'm going to put even more pressure on myself to lose more tomorrow
  • I need to up my game
  • I haven't had a bowel movement in 24 hours (sorry- but every little helps)
Its going to be a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment