Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Stagnation

Stagnant.

Not really. Well yes, but not in a negative or unhappy way just in a meh I can't really be bothered way.
But I KNOW I MUST continue. Regardless of whether the old brain fluid is flowing in the right direction or not.

Anyone else ever feel like this??

Its been around 6 and a half weeks now (minus the holiday and a few days of Jubilee celebrations) and I'm cruising...
I've lost 12.8lbs and only have around 5-6lbs to go.
I'm one of those people who NEVER sees things through to the end. I was lucky to have actually obtained my degree and graduated last summer- I was ready to ditch it in the second year. And on those rare occasions I DO finish something its such an awesome elation.

BUT

The finish line is a bit fluid I feel. For example the whole situation I had with deciding on a TW. The fact that the weight fluctuates so dramatically- ie I was 124.6 a couple of days ago and today I'm 125.8 :-/ - when will I know that I've reached 119lb for good?!
I guess that now my BMI is "normal weight" the pressure is off. Now that I am able to squeeeeeeeeeze into my 10's (the stretchy ones) the pressures off.
 I don't want to "give up" but my current attitude tells me that stopping now wouldn't be giving up because I'm not technically "overweight" anymore. God I sound like an idiot.

Anway- would be good to hear the experiences of others...




On a more positive note I just had a wonderful dinner. This will (hopefully) set me straight for the evening...


Very simple and yummy- white onion, king prawns, smaller prawns, a dollop of garlic and herb *light* philly (30g a day tolerated) and some milk to make it saucey.

No comments:

Post a Comment