Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Not amused- GAIN after PV

Its me again.

Today is official weigh in day.

I'm 124.6lbs.
Not amused.

I was 123.8lb on Weds and on Thurs and today I've somehow managed to put on a pound. Nice.

Positives:-

Its a 0.4lb loss compared to my 125lb of last Friday
A loss is a loss
I cheated in Belgium and STILL lost

Negatives:-

NOT AMUSED!!!


So..
I've decided to make an executive decision and move my 'official weigh-in' to tomorrow.
I knew that after a PV day there's always going to be issues. So I will have to alternate my official weigh in between Fridays & Saturdays so to obtain the most satisfactory results.
Although this seems like I'm massaging the numbers a little I'm doing this for good reasons.

Now that my weigh in is tomorrow:-

I shall be on my BEST behaviour today
I will drink lots of water
I won't get the negative attitude and think "I may aswell eat pizza and cake as I'm not losing weight anyway"
And so on and so forth.

So tune in tomorrow and lets hope for a more chirpy and sane Kimberley.

No comments:

Post a Comment