Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Back on track

So after my little trip to Belgium and away from Dukan and yesterdays shocking weigh in I did an intense day of PP yesterday.

Yesterdays Food Diary:-

Sweet Omelette- 2 eggs with mixed spices and a tiny bit of philly (extra light- obvs)
Fat free cherry yoghurt
Tin of wild pink salmon
2 slices of Quorn ham
1 light Babybel
King prawns cooked with garlic, onion, paprika and cajun spices. Dollop of chive philly.
2 oatbran biscuits- 1 ginger and 1 cinnamon (MUST post the recipe!)

Also:-
4 cups of tea
2 diet pepsi's
1.5 litres of water


And todays weigh in is as follows....
*drum roll*
So- I'm back on track!!! HURRAH!!!
(The scale did say 124.6lb earlier and I didn't take a photo dammit- but beggars can't be choosers and I'll settle for 125lb.)



Plan of action is as follows:-

Do PV today, PP tomorrow, PV Thurs and weigh-in on Friday.
Its going to be REALLY HARD not to peek at the scales in between- and I'm certainly not making any promises. Also- I must bear in mind that weigh in after a PV (which is what mine will be on Friday) is a little different to after a PP. But I need to get back on track and I think this is the way to do it.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment