Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

PP & PV vs PP,PP,PV,PV

Sooo...
Toying with the idea of having a little mix around with my PP and PV days so that it fits into my lifestyle a little more.

Yesterday (Sunday 17th June) was Fathers Day in the UK.
I was due a PP day but found out I was going out to eat with my grandad and my family so thought I'd change it to a PV day as its always difficult eating PP at a restaurant- particularly as I don't eat meat.
As it happens the menu was diabolical. They didn't even have a salad!
I chose vegetable curry.
WRONG WRONG WRONG
salt
sugar
fat

I left the rice but ate the naan and the poppadom and mango chutney.
And then shared a MASSIVE sundae with chocolate brownie, ice cream, squirty cream, chocolate sauce. The lot.
Then I felt really ill.
Then I had a fish burger from McDonalds.
My god.

Anyway...

So today is PP and then tomorrow will be PP and then I'm back into the cycle.

Now- apart from the going nuts and pigging out "it is fathers day afterall" - (theres always an excuse.)
I think that perhaps this could be the way forward. Its sooo much easier to do PP at work and then at the weekends I can do PV.
Might give this a go for a little while. Not strictly- but if I know theres an event, function, or I just feel like it I'm going to swap my days. Making sure that in a month I'm having at least 15 PP days which is what I would have if it was every other day like its supposed to be.

Now- I need to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment