Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Weight problems! How to read the scales?

I'm so annoyed this morning. So so annoyed.

An integral part of the Dukan for me is the reward of seeing the numbers on the scales go down. I've done enough research (as well as observed my own experiences) to know that the numbers on the scale can fluctuate dramatically.

BUT when you use the same set of scales, in the same time frame (maybe 5 minutes) and find that you weigh between 136.4lbs and 138.8lbs respectively depending on what part of the bathroom floor the scales are on has concerned and angered me.
I weighed 136.4, 137.4, 138, 138.2 and 138.8!!!

I decided after about the second go that whichever number reappeared would be the number. But it didn't reappear. It changed. Every section of the floor I used was, in my humble opinion, flat.

And now its made me question my loss in the last few days!!!! Not impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment