Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Day 1 of attack- how did it go?

I started my first day of the Dukan Attack with a shocking weigh in.

This is 2lbs HEAVIER than when I started the Dukan in April 2012.
I was determined. 21st September 2013 and exactly 4 months until I turn 25 years old!

I ate:-

2 fried eggs
6 crabsticks
cottage cheese
6 crabsticks
mussels
oat bran biscuit

I had the headache from hell. Felt dizzy and hungry until the mussels- I realise I didn't eat enough in the day. Or drink enough for that matter but I did do a shop and stocked up on quark, oatbran, yoghurt, fish, quorn. Etc.

The reason I'm not talking in much detail was because I barely lost a thing when I weighed this morn.

I lost 0.6lb. Last time I lost 1.8lbs!!!!

So yes. Annoyed.

Started the day with determination (day 2).
Scrambled eggs.
Got to work- its SUNDAY!!! and things went downhill
2 chunky choc cookies
cheese and pickle sandwich
ready salted crisps
green apple

I just ordered Domino's.

I will start day 1 again tomorrow :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment