Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Can Kimberley still Dukan?

Oh...Diets diets diets.
I'm back.

A lot has happened since June 2012 when I disappeared.

Long story short. I'm fat. Again. More than I ever have been (why every time I get fat is it more than last time?!)
I've been trying to be quite protein-y for the last 2 weeks, which means I have eggs and crabsticks in the fridge so I am going to start a 4 day attack tomorrow.
I need oatbran and to read my blog as its been a long time. All I know is that Dukan worked for me last time.

I started Weight Watchers in January 13 in the hope that I would lose about 7lbs for a very important wedding where I was bridesmaid in August. That didn't last long, and after months of binging I ended up being BIGGER than I was at the beginning of the New Year and my dress had to be taken out- sad times!

The fat one on the left

I turn 25 in January- and I DO NOT want to spend the rest of my life like this.

So...here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment